Hello to those who still remember us and probably came here for some good news about our new translations.
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but that’s not what you’ll get from me today. On contrary, I regretfully want to report something that was pretty obvious due to lack of any news, status reports, or releases, but still it would be right to state this explicitly – we’re on hiatus for unknown amount of time. I don’t want to say that we’re closed for good because I want to believe that someday we’ll return with something cool.
Just to give you a little background, I wasn’t personally involved in any actual translation work in the group for over four years now (since mid 2019, I guess) due to personal problems and lack of free time. Which left the group without a hacker and leader. To solve this, the group main hacking job and leadership was transferred to cybermind, who did an excellent job together with TheMajinZenki and cccmar by bringing you another two great translations.
But for various reasons (including you-know-what-virus) things went stuck yet again and sadly never recover. And “us” become pretty much “no one”, because everybody (including me) moved on to other things and projects and there’s no one here anymore. Still, I’d like to keep this “old home” for everyone to come back to if they would. I’ll try to keep this site running until then.
Though I’d hate to make it sound as a goodbye, but I’d like to thank everyone I worked with on this project and translations (in no particular order):
- cccmar – for helping me to make my first project, Star Cruiser translation, look decent enough to release it to wider audience and helping me believe in myself and move to other translation projects, without him I’d never progress further than that; for proof-reading and beta-testing everything we were doing; also for being a good buddy and great guy all around
- TheMajinZenki – for superb translation work, damn near impossible productivity and professional approach to everything he does; also for being a great pal and companion
- miralita – for her magnificent graphical work on manual translations and even some mad programming skills that helped me finish some projects I seriously considered hopeless; she didn’t talk very much, but her work speak much more than any words
- cybermind – for offering his help in the most crucial moment which saved one of our most valuable project, Lord Monarch, and also made way to translation for probably the most obscure platform ever – PC-88 CD (Mirrors); for him being one of the geekiest person I ever talked with that brought a lot of enjoyable talks and fun
- other people that would take too long to list, but be sure that I remember all of you and everything you did to help me
P.S. Sorry for mistakes in the text, English is not my first language and I don’t use it very often. There’s sadly nobody to correct me this time and I hate to use automated translations.
P.P.S. There’s one thing I guess you can at least hope for – Hybrid Front translation is still being worked on by cybermind so there is a good chance that someday it will be released. Can’t give you any estimations though. It won’t be very soon, that’s for sure.
celcion at gmail dot com